Two Weeks in America
A limited-series newsletter brings you behind the wheel with the Globe travelers as they share original personal stories from their trip across America that you won’t find anywhere else. Wherever they take you — on a bone-dry Badlands highway or to the middle of Lake Michigan or to historic Route 66 — you’ll find that the journey is every bit as interesting as the destination.
Sign up for this limited-series newsletter to hop in the passenger seat and come along for the ride.
Get the newsletter
12 journalists. 22,500 miles. A nation full of stories. Sign up for a day-by-day e-mail companion to the project, delivered to your inbox.
- Reporters: Julian Benbow, Diti Kohli, Hanna Krueger, Emma Platoff, Annalisa Quinn, Jenna Russell, Mark Shanahan, Lissandra Villa Huerta
- Photographers: Erin Clark, Pat Greenhouse, Jessica Rinaldi, and Craig F. Walker
- Editor: Francis Storrs
- Managing editor: Stacey Myers
- Photo editors: William Greene and Leanne Burden Seidel
- Video editor: Anush Elbakyan
- Digital editor: Christina Prignano
- Design: Ryan Huddle
- Development: John Hancock
- Copy editors: Carrie Simonelli, Michael Bailey, Marie Piard, and Ashlee Korlach
- Homepage strategy: Leah Becerra
- Audience engagement: Lauren Booker, Heather Ciras, Sadie Layher, Maddie Mortell, and Devin Smith
- Newsletter: LaDonna LaGuerre
- Quality assurance: Nalini Dokula
- Additional research: Chelsea Henderson and Jeremiah Manion
© 2022 Boston Globe Media Partners, LLC